Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun at ICT

We have been to the ICT Pod to work on our brain power posters to show all about how we learn best.
LEARNING INTENTION: To show information about being a successful learner and my strengths as a learner
SUCCESS CRITERIA: I have ceated a vibrant and colourful poster. I have included information about tools that a successful learner uses. I have included information about the practical things I can do to be a succesful learner. I have included photos or drawings. I have considered and checked the page layout.
PLAN YOUR POSTER: Your name. a photo of your self, statements about your strengths of 2 habits of mind. A section on how you learn best. A short profile of a role model. Several photos of you in a different learning experence. A goal you would like to achieve.
Reported by Emma Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment